We are looking for focused and hard-working Operators to assist in the Lebanon manufacturing operations. The position responsibilities include preparing materials, manufacturing equipment operation, keeping the production area organized, working the production line to meet goals, and strictly following health and safety guidelines. To be successful you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Production Operator will be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Follow production guidelines and specifications.
- Follow health and safety standards.
- Operate and maintain machinery, production line equipment, and packaging equipment safely and effectively.
- Operation of powered industrial trucks, wheel loaders, etc.
- Work collaboratively on the production line to meet production targets.
- Ensure finished products meet Company’s quality standards.
- Communicate issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Participate in housekeeping activities.
- Promotes site safety, quality, or other goals through adhering to Company policies, and direction from management.
- Maintain the machinery necessary for packaging or batching operations.
- Read and follow verbal or written directions from Team Leaders or Management.
- Must be flexible to work varying shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- Ability to repeatedly lift to 60lbs
- Ability to climb, kneel, walk, bend, twist, stoop, and sit throughout workday
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions (hot, cold, humid, snow, rain, etc.)
- Required to pass Company administered respirator program testing
- Understanding of simple math
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal English
- Must be energetic, focused, and able to work at a high pace
Work Experience and Education:
- Experience with industrial weighing and conveying equipment
- Previous experience in a batch processing manufacturing environment or packaging environment
- Experience with powered industrial trucks and/or wheel loaders
- High School Diploma or GED preferred